Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Just close the window, how hard can it be?

I saw a new post update, but I was hesitant to read it. I didn't want to read that post because I knew I would only think about it in my exam later. It was 3 hours before my finals, but here I am; on my laptop, doing nonsense stuff. Yet my curious little heart itches with the feeling “I must know, NOW!” Well, simply because the title seems attractive, intriguing and interesting to a busy body like me. 

Good job author of the post! You have captured my interest! (I try not to address anyone directly in my blog unless they have a penname because I might not remember who they are in the future and that’s just sad and depressing)


So with a sigh I closed the window to her blog. Now, back to studying!

No comments:

Post a Comment