Saturday, January 15, 2011

Life? A Bed of Roses? Yes!! Definitely!!

Who says life's not a bed of roses?A bed of roses is full of thorns, and life's full of challenges and heartbreaks.

The thorns pierce through your skin and it stays there until you pull them out. Some thorns pierce through so deeply you can never get it out unless you use a needle to pick it out. 

To me, that needle is a metaphor for JESUS. When I sin or do something wrong and the consequences looks like there's no hope or when i feel guilty or sad or painful, i pray to Him. Whenever i pray, thorns are removed, i feel peace in my heart. It's like nothing matters anymore, cause I'm set free and the thorns are gone. 

Although i have to go through "the bed of roses"(life), i always know that He'll protect me from thorns. Sometimes, when i think that i can go through "the bed of roses" myself, i'll get hurt, but as long as i go back to the Healer and Protector, I'll be fine in the end.

So, the next time someone ask me: "You think life's a bed of roses ah!?"("ah" is Asian accent) I'll answer them: "Yes, of course!"

No comments:

Post a Comment