Sunday, April 8, 2012

Surprise~!

This year can be counted as one of the most unforgettable years of my life~ All my BFFs gave me a HUGE surprise~!! 1st of all~~ The most beloved JacLiHoSzePek team~!!

I just got out of the shower and they gave me a huge surprise. So don't mind my hair, I know it's all wet.
There are just so much stuff I wanted to say, but I did a summary: I LOVE YOU GUYS~~~ JacLiHoSzePek!!! Best friends forever~ <3

2nd is of course my BFF Colleen, Shaphan Lim and William Fong not forgetting the one who made my cake, Auntie Eunice~!! <3

cut cake, cut cake~~
Thank you guys~~ <3

CHEEEESE~~~ ^^
BFF~~~ <3
William in his "baju kurung" XP

The CAKE~~ <3
I really was shock by how much effort and time you all put in for me. I thank all of you~~ <3 I think it would be impossible for me to forget you all unless I bang my head super duper hard~!! XD

THANK YOU, TERIMA KASIH, XIE XIE, MERCI, SHURKYURO, ARIGATO, KAMSHAMIDAH, NANDIN, GRACIAS ~!! <3 <3 <3


1 comment: