Monday, May 7, 2012

3D2N: Ropes & Bamboo

Bang! Bang! I try to hold the chopping knife as still as possible while my friend hits the other side with a stone. The impact hurts my hand but this stubborn bamboo doesn't even crack a bit.

My sweat is dripping all over the bamboos as I pull the ropes tight. I'm making a tripod but my hands hurts, my waist hurts and my mind is shutting down on me. It's late and I've been tying bamboos together all day, I can't leave this till tomorrow or it's ropes might loosen. I take deep breathes every time the rope wont go through the middles of the bamboos to stop me from just kicking it to a side.

The bamboos are slippery with all my sweat. To make things worst there's not even a single breeze in this hot forest air. The heat is squeezing every drop of water out of my body. I finally finished chopping it in half, there's another one waiting but I had enough. So, I wiped up and hit the sack.


No comments:

Post a Comment