Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Bible Knowledge Class!!

Everyone doesn't like Monday. Hence, they call it black Monday. 
Since 28th February 2011, my Monday was no longer black, it is now BK Monday!! With LOTS of gas....

TA~DA!!!
 This is our teacher, Pastor Ranie, isn't she cute?

See the guy with dead fish eyes? That's Shaphan the court scribe, joking. He something like the class monitor around here.

 This is Colleen, my BFF, Opps.... she tried to take a picture of herself but failed.

Oh, give me that! Smile! yeah!! i did it!! That's me (left) with Colleen (right).
This is Yin Yun. Colleen's Twinie....

 This is William, but he left early today. So, i didn't get to take a picture of him, in the end I decided to use a picture from his Facebook.

The ceremony of giving the love offerings to Pastor Ranie.
 
 After BK class, me and Colleen went to Terminal 1.We became Angry Birds!! :-)

Finally bought a birthday present for Jason Lai.(Won't be writing about that until Saturday...)

My aunt went to check on (her brother's)my uncle's new house that's still under renovation.

I listened to a total of 7 songs while waiting for them!!





1 comment: