Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Near Death Experience (I haven't finish my work here...)

I WAS REMINDED, of an incidence, that i could have lost my life but by God's grace i survived.

I WAS SO TIRED, waiting in the car at the bank for my aunt, grandparents with me. My aunt told them to go back first cause it might take a while but way before she said that i dozed off to sleep.

I WAS GASPING FOR AIR WHEN I WOKE UP, all i felt was heat, i forgot every single detail. All i knew was that i just woke up and i was in a car, a car that was completely off and sealed. I felt hot, sweaty and dizzy.

I MOVED, the car alarm was set off, my aunt came to check out why it rang and saw me in the car. My grandparents had left me there and had totally forgotten about me. She quickly got the car keys to get me out.

I COULD HAVE DIED, due to dehydration, i was in that car under direct sunlight for a few hours and I'm living to tell the story. I believe that it was by God's protection and miracle I'm alive.

I DIDN'T REALIZE IT UNTIL TODAY, 0n the 7th of June 2011, it happened more than 4 years ago (between 2007-2006) and yet i realized only now that i could have died then. Most people die due to this mistake and most of them have been in the car for a shorter time than me.

JESUS WAS AND STILL IS PROTECTING ME, He told me then and still is now, wake up! you haven't finish your work here, wake up and complete it! There are people you must protect and comfort, people who haven't known Christ YET, people still deep in sin. So, wake up! And finish your work.

A WORD OF ADVISE: Don't think you can slack off (die early), u have work yet to complete, so you can't go home to THE FATHER unless you finish ur work here, and when the day (JESUS returns or calls me home) comes, i can proudly hear my FATHER say 'Well done, good and faithful servant!'

1 comment: