Sunday, August 7, 2011

EPIC Day!!

WOW!! Epic is just the word for this day, epic planning, epic studying, EPIC!!! okay, okay, I'm trailing off. Back to the point, here's what happened.

It's Saturday, exam's on Monday, EPIC, and I was suppose to go to the public library early. My alarm rang, i shut it off, then continue sleeping. My friend called me to make sure i was ready cause she was going to pick me up. I literally sprang up, brushed my teeth and changed my clothes and do whatever i usually do in the morning in 5 minutes!! DOUBLE EPIC!!

My phone rang again, my friend told me to walk over to a cafe near my house, so we could eat breakfast there. When i got there, i almost didn't see them, luckily i did(almost doesn't count), if not that would be embarrassing. TRIPLE EPIC!!

By the time we got to the public library, it was packed! SUPER EPIC!! So, we switch from the adult's zone to the children's zone, after all we are still under 18. XD

Looking at the book from 10 am to 1 am is EPIC!! I thought I was gonna go crazy, luckily we went for lunch or I might have get a mental break down!!!

Lunch was EPIC!! The library was near Terminal 1, so we had KFC there, YUMMY!! But then it started to rain while we began eating, we were quite worried about getting back. As EPIC as the rain came, as EPIC as it left. 
Another 3 hours with the books!! Tried doing Additional Mathematics, then switched to Physics, then I ended up with my friend's iPhone in my hand. Yeah right! So much for studying, but I only play for a little while!! EPIC!!

My mom picked me up and dropped me off at church. Weng Ern was suppose to give me guitar lessons, he said I need to replace Nigel!! I was like EPIC!!

Worship practice started, I tried as hard as i could to keep up and I did it!! It wasn't easy, i couldn't hear myself and I tried following Auntie Peggy's beat, but she's a dynamic singer. I finally noticed in a really EPIC way that following the drummer was easier.

Full day of EPICNESS taught me how to spell: E.P.I.C. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment